Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Friends

My roommate Natalie has a little Yorkie Paisley who has been staying with her parents while we have been in the reconstruction mess. Last week Paisley moved in and needless to say I was very nervous because PINK is use to being the Queen Bee and had developed a bond with Natalie and Tracey so I was scared she would be very jealous of Paisley not to mention Paisley has an unlimited amount of energy and PINK tires quickly and likes to be alone. I could not have been more wrong they have had a few little "arguments" mostly related when Paisley is next to me or PINK next to Natalie but they are quickly becoming good friends. They are very funny to watch run and play and explore the backyard. This morning Paisley jumped in bed with PINK and I and PINK didn't even flinch or seemed bothered. I'm hoping the running and playing will help PINK with the few pounds the vet said she needs to lose.



3 comments:

Cindy's Cache said...

Pink definitely looks like she is saying "This is my bed!" in this picture! They are so funny!

Jen Kemp said...

That's darn cute! Maybe they'll be BFs

Lori said...

They are so cute! I know this was rough on PINK, but it looks like she is adapting well!