Sunday, November 23, 2008

Living Green

I was so excited when I found this sign at Hobby Lobby this week. I love the idea of living green and minimizing your impact on the environment. While I’m not extreme I do think we can all do a few small things that would make a big difference to take care of this beautiful earth God gave us like bringing your own reusable bag to the store, recycling everything you can, washing a towel or cloth napkin every now and then vs. using a paper towel, energy efficient light bulbs etc etc. I need to get it framed but I think it will look really cute in my bedroom since the accents colors in my bedspread are green.

2 comments:

Cindy's Cache said...

Amazing! Is this the same person who lived in my house for 18 years? Good for you!

Haley Bird said...

I love the sign! Cute! I too have been living green by toting my pike place market bag to the grocery store! We are SUCH good people! :0)