Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Recap

After months of dealing with reconstruction and all the problems that come along with it: contractors who mess up, contractors who don’t show up, paint that turns out looking totally different then it did on the sample and in the can. Needles to say over the last few months a few times I thought I was going to lose my mind and I’m pretty sure on a few occasions I lost my religion. Friday night we finally got to reap the rewards for living in Baghdad for a few months. We had a Halloween Party at our house and it was a blast and the house looked great. Here are a few pics of the party.



3 comments:

Cindy's Cache said...

Looks so cute! I am glad things worked out well! All of your costumes are great! How did you get your hair all under that wig? It is always fun to see what everyone comes up with as a costume?

Haley Bird said...

Love your house! The halloween decorations are great! Are the weenies in the bread supposed to be mummies??

Mindy S said...

Yes they were mummy dogs my roomate made them and they were a huge hit!