Friday, November 7, 2008

It's the Weekend

I hate to feel like I live for the weekend………….but… I DO! It’s not that I don’t enjoy Monday-Friday but I always love the freedom and all the possibilities the weekend brings. The trips we could take, hanging out with friends/family, sleeping in, reading a book, conquering house chores that have been hanging over my head since Monday or last weekend or last month ☺. I get excited just thinking about the next 48 hours that are completely mine to fill how I want.

This weekend I have several things on my list that I would like to accomplish

1. Rake the leaves that have filled my yard this week that the dogs have been tracking in with each trip outside.
2. Looking and hopefully purchasing a TV to go over my fireplace that has been empty for the last few months and is just screaming for a pretty TV. My roommates would be so excited to watch TV in the living room.
3. Finding some curtains or drapes for my living room. It is a French door with windows on both sides so it’s a big area and I have been unable to decide what I really want but the time has come to make a decision the empty curtain rod is getting old.
4. Boxing up the Halloween Decorations from the party last weekend that have been setting on the dining room table all week.
5. Spend some time reading. Over the past three months I have started three different books and have read bits and pieces of them all Twilight, The Last Lecture, The Shack.

I’ll start on my list tomorrow but tonight I’m going to go see “Changeling” the new movie with Angelina Jolie.

Have a Happy Weekend





4 comments:

Haley Bird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haley Bird said...

Oh YAY! This makes me feel normal! It seems I can never keep up with all the things that need to be done! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your house I can't wait to see it one of these days.

Mema said...

I always love the pictures seeing your house! Of course, there is always plenty to do! I will be anxious to see how you managed that list!

Jen Kemp said...

Welcome to the world of working adults - we ALL live for the weekends. Makes them extra-sweet. If you get all that done, you can hook it down to McKinney to help me!