Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A New Day

A little over a year ago I started this blog thinking it would be a great way for my family to communicate and keep up with each others happenings. Turned out they weren't up for the challenge just yet: Meema couldn't figure out how to post a comment, my Aunt Jen claimed that her head was in a fog when I talked about my blog and my cousins didn't have the time and were less then impressed. So that left only my Mom and Lori to look and post comments. Since I talk to my mom everyday and see Lori about 3X a week it seemed like a waste of time to have them read the blog about something I had already told them about. I think they are ready now Mom and Jen both have a blog and are getting familiar with the world of blogging and I think with a little lesson Meema will get it too.

Recently at church the preacher was talking about how you serve God in the small things that you do and it got me thinking that really our lives are made up of all the small things that we do. A lot has happened in my life over the past year a new job, new house, new and different friends and so I hope to share a few of the small things I do everyday with you. So here we go... Round 2

No comments: